View All (47) Articles Filed Under:  Generosity

Are We Losing the Charitable Habit?

Every year Giving USA touts the new numbers for charitable giving. Each year those numbers cross the 300 billion dollar mark, and 2017 tallies are likely to be even higher. At first blush, the $300 billion number sounds impressive. But there’s something hiding beneath the numbers that is not  »  Read More

Category: Generosity Continue »

Holiday Charitable Giving Activity: Plan Now!

With the holidays approaching, it’s easy to get caught in the bustle of activity and miss the opportunity to involve your family in charitable giving. The great thing about these kinds of activities is that they teach your children that life is not just about them. But because we are all busy, I  »  Read More

Category: Generosity Continue »

4 Unique Gifts to Consider Making

For the next several weeks, I’m writing a series of blogs on “4”: 4 Questions, 4 Things, etc. Read the entire series. It’s a way of offering concise commentary. Hope you enjoy this series of “4”! Did you know that 80% of the gifts made by Americans are in the form of cash? The other 20%  »  Read More

Category: Generosity Continue »