Sign up for our newsletter to receive fresh insights that will provide you with direction to live a more joyous & generous life...

4 Questions about Contentment

For the next several weeks, I’m writing a series of blogs on “4”: 4 Questions, 4 Things, etc. Read the entire series. It’s a way of offering concise commentary. Hope you enjoy this series of “4”! Are there areas of my life in which I’m not content? Do I have enough? Do I have too » 

Category: Faith Continue »

4 Unique Gifts to Consider Making

For the next several weeks, I’m writing a series of blogs on “4”: 4 Questions, 4 Things, etc. Read the entire series. It’s a way of offering concise commentary. Hope you enjoy this series of “4”! Did you know that 80% of the gifts made by Americans are in the form of cash? The other 20% » 

Category: Generosity Continue »

4 Questions on Leaving a Gift to Ministries Through Your Estate

For the next several weeks, I’m writing a series of blogs on “4”: 4 Questions, 4 Things, etc. Read the entire series. It’s a way of offering concise commentary. Hope you enjoy this series of “4”! For the next several weeks, I’m writing a series of blogs on “4”: 4 Questions, 4 » 

Category: Legacy Continue »