10 Verses on Biblical Legacy
Here are 10 verses for you to consider on biblical legacy:
- Psalm 78.4: We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and his might, and the wonders that he has done.
- Joshua 4.21-22: And he said to the people of Israel, “When your children ask their fathers in times to come, ‘What do these stones mean?’ then you shall let your children know, ‘Israel passed over this Jordan on dry ground.’”
- Psalm 145.4: One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts.
- John 15.16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.
- Phillipians 4.9: What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
- Exodus 20.5-6: You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
- John 21.25: Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.
- Isaiah 37.35: For I will defend this city to save it, for my own sake and for the sake of my servant David.
- Deuteronomy 6.5-7: You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
- II Timothy 2.2: And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.